Sold $685,000 - House
Location, Location, Location!
An Opportunity in Waiting. This partially fire damaged, modern, brick veneer home presents a great opportunity for the astute builder/developer to make good and realise the potential. With a current engineers report showing the property is structurally sound, you can move forward with confidence.
Located in the leafy, highly sought after Waterford Green Estate and just minutes’ walk to the Maribyrnong River, Medway Golf Club, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre, schools and public transport, this is a project definitely worth your consideration.
- Three bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite
- Separate sunny north facing lounge room, featuring contemporary gas log fireplace
- Open plan modern kitchen with adjoining dining and living area
- Additional contemporary gas log fireplace and split system air-conditioning
- Central main bathroom with separate bath
- Front entrance, 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Security alarm, quality internal and external blinds
- Lovely sunny, paved landscaped courtyard
- Two car off street parking, remote control door single garage with direct house access
- Rebuild, renovate and reap the rewards
Inspections strictly by appointment only