Sold $160,000 - Apartment
Higher Ceilings, Wider Windows!
Compared to others in the same and adjoining block, this apartment feels much larger, as the full width windows and higher ceilings allow more light to stream into the room.
Although the tenants will most likely be students, there are NO RESTRICTIONS – ANYONE can live here.
• Are you a single professional working in the CBD?
• Looking for a CITY BOLT HOLE, if you live out of town?
• After a solid investment showing a 6% – 7% NET return (approx)?
• Want safe accommodation whilst studying?
• Chasing a secure investment for your SMSF?
Then this could be the property for you!
Available FULLY FURNISHED, this 1 Bedroom, STUDIO style apartment includes kitchen and separate bathroom. It has a quiet easterly aspect, overlooking the central courtyard.
Located just minutes from town, The Queen Victoria Market and Lygon St. Cafes as well as being virtually next door to Melbourne University.
The building features a visitors lounge area, bicycle storage racks and a common laundry.
Inspections by appointment only.