Private Sale Contact Agent - Apartment
Captivating Panoramic Views
Open For Inspection on Saturday 10/6 from 11:00am-11:45am
(Or by appointment)
You will enjoy uninterrupted, sweeping views over the Arts Centre Spire and the Royal Botanic Gardens from this luxury, eighteenth floor residence.
Triptych, with its vertical gardens and village living is an award winning building, conveniently positioned in Melbourne’s Arts and Entertainment Precinct. Just a short walk to St. Kilda Rd, CBD, Crown Casino, the many riverside restaurants of Southbank, Flinders Street Station and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium and beautiful vertical villages.
- Three double bedrooms with built in robes
- Ensuite with bath and double vanity, second bathroom
- Open plan kitchen with Miele appliances and Italian Poliform joinery
- Adjoining butler’s pantry/scullery
- Expansive open plan living and dining area
- Private lobby entrance, bamboo flooring, separate laundry
- Remote control blinds, ducted heating and cooling
- Two secure basement car parks plus storage cage
- A generous 165m2 (approx) of internal living area
- Concierge service and security entrance